The Tower (ザ・タワー, Za Tawā) is a block hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven Strikers
- "Raise a soaring tower and take the ball with a lightning bolt!"
The Tower is Touko's special move that she used against Aliea Gakuen numerous times and once against the remaining Raimon players. She also used it on some random guys that were annoying her and Aki. She combines it with Tsunami and Kogure to create the hissatsu Perfect Tower.
Touko evolved it to V2 in season 3 during the game against Tenkuu no Shito.
The user crosses her hands in the air and brings them down slantingly. When the hands come down, a circle of blue aura appears underneath the user's feet area, and a giant tower emerges from the aura. The user standing on top of the tower, once again, lifts her hand in the air, attracting thunder. The thunder strucks the opponent and the user lands on the ground with the ball. While using as a shoot block in the game, the thunder struck the shoot while using as a shoot block in the anime, the tower itself block the shoot.
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
Inazuma Eleven Online
- Zaizen Touko was the first character to use The Tower out of games or training sessions; she used The Tower at some boys who were looking at her and Aki, who did not give any information about the "Flame Striker", but instead were troubling and laughing at them.
- When used as a shoot block, the ball hits the stone tower in the anime, but in the game, the lightning strikes the ball, sent out by the user.
- In Inazuma Eleven 2 and 3, this hissatsu can be only used by girls. However, in Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone, this hissatsu can be learned by boys too.
- In Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone, the tower has windows.