Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Taisen Route (
Until Inazuma Eleven 3 it was a way to recruit characters that you meet along the game's main story course. From Inazuma Eleven GO onwards, its function changed, a specific team has to be beaten, until a Kizuna item is dropped.
After you beat a team, you can get one of these ranks based on your score:
- B: Win the match.
- A: Score three or more goals of difference.
- S: Score five or more goals without losing one.
List of Routes
- List of Inazuma Eleven 2 routes
- List of Inazuma Eleven 3 routes
- List of Inazuma Eleven GO routes
- List of Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone routes
- List of Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy Routes
- Taisen Routes were initially absent from Inazuma Eleven 1, with the only postgame team being Ura Zeus. The European version had one included due to it being based off of the the engine of its sequel.