Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shoot Wrap (シュートラップ, Shūto Rappu) is a game-exclusive catch hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven 3
- Torsten Berger
- Sugimori Takeshi (Dark Emperors Form)
- Gerald Enders
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
- Zagomel Zande
- Zanma Shido
- Sugimori Takeshi
- Iron Guts
The user slashes his hands several times and lasers come out. When the ball touches the lasers, the lasers explodes and the ball lands in the goalkeeper's hand.
- This hissatsu bears a large resemblance to Electric Trap.
- The lasers are different between the two, where Shoot Wrap has red lasers and Electric Trap has blue lasers.
- In Shoot Wrap, if the move succeeds in stopping the ball, an explosion is created. In Electric Trap, the ball is electrocuted.
- Finally, in Shoot Wrap, the hissatsu, if successful, ends with the user catching the ball. In Electric Trap, the ball is stomped on.