Shoot Wrap (シュートラップ, Shūto Rappu) is a game-exclusive catch hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven 3
- Torsten Berger
- Sugimori Takeshi (Dark Emperors Form)
- Gerald Enders
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
- Zagomel Zande
- Zanma Shido
- Sugimori Takeshi
- Iron Guts
The user slashes his hands several times and lasers come out. When the ball touches the lasers, the lasers explodes and the ball lands in the goalkeeper's hand.
- This hissatsu bears a large resemblance to Electric Trap.
- The lasers are different between the two, where Shoot Wrap has red lasers and Electric Trap has blue lasers.
- In Shoot Wrap, if the move succeeds in stopping the ball, an explosion is created. In Electric Trap, the ball is electrocuted.
- Finally, in Shoot Wrap, the hissatsu, if successful, ends with the user catching the ball. In Electric Trap, the ball is stomped on.