|Koutei Penguin 2gou|
|Dub name||Emperor Penguin No. 2|
|Power||110 (Chrono Stone)|
|Shibire damage||20 (Chrono Stone)|
|Evolution||Normal → V2 → V3|
Normal → V2 → V3 → V4 → Z (GO and CS)
Normal → V2 → V3 → V4 → Z → ∞ (Galaxy)
|Inazuma Eleven 2||56|
|Inazuma Eleven 3||52|
|Inazuma Eleven GO||50|
|Inazuma Eleven GO 2||50|
|Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy||55|
|Strikers 2012 Xtreme||30|
|GO Strikers 2013||20|
Inazuma Eleven GO
Episode 021 (GO)
Episode 039 (Galaxy)
Koutei Penguin 2gou (皇帝ペンギン2号, Kōtei Pengin Nigō, lit. Emperor Penguin No. 2) is a combination shoot hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven 2
- "The cute name belies the power of this penguin projectile!"
Inazuma Eleven GO
- "The cute name belies the power of this penguin-powered projectile!"
Koutei Penguin 2gou is a technique that was initially used by Sakuma Jirou, Kidou Yuuto, and Jimon Daiki. In Raimon, it is used by Kidou, Ichinose Kazuya, Someoka Ryuugo, Fubuki Shirou and Gouenji. This technique has scored once for Teikoku by breaking through Endou's God Hand. But for Raimon it was stopped by Poseidon's Tsunami Wall and Genda's Beast Fang. It was also used by Raimon B in the graduation match in episode 127, however, it was blocked by God Hand.
The user first whistles and penguins emerged out of the ground. As the user kicks the ball, the penguins soar among the ball. Then, the two partner's kick the ball together towards the goal with the penguins soaring around it.
Original Series Version
- It's one of the four hissatsu where Gouenji shoots with the right foot.
- In Inazuma Eleven 3, there is a hissatsu called Bunshin Penguin. Its usage is the same as Koutei Penguin 2gou's, but the user use two clones of himself to replace the partners.
- This hissatsu was created by dropping the power and burden of Koutei Penguin 1gou and shooting it with three people.