Kiku Ichimonji (菊一文字, lit. Chrysanthemum Beeline) is a shoot hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone
- "With a slashing kick, surround the ball in burning chrysanthemum petals."
- [MIXIMAX] Tsurugi Kyousuke
After Tsurugi successfully Mixi Maxed with Okita during the match between Raimon and Zanark Domain, he used his speed to pass the players from Zanark Domain. He then proceeded to use Kiku Ichimonji and scored the first goal for Raimon, passing through Shuten who wasn't able to stop it.
First the user takes a stance as the background changes to dark black. As the ball bounce on the ground the user quickly disappears and later re-appear while slashing the ball with his/her foot. Energy petals gather around the ball and turns his back as the ball gather energy and head toward the goal.
Chrono Stone Game
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
- Kiku Ichimonji is a collective name given to the Japanese swords made by the thirteen swordsmiths who were in attendance to the Emperor Go-Toba in 1208, but in fiction it is the name of Okita Souji's sword.
- "Kiku" means "chrysanthemum", referring to the energy petals that appear after Tsurugi kicks the ball.
- The difference between the anime and the Wii usage is that the typhograhy appears when Tsurugi shoots the ball in the anime but the typhograhy appears when Tsurugi slashes the ball with his foot in the Wii game.