Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tsurugi Yuuichi
- Matsukaze Tenma
- Tsurugi Kyousuke
- Nishizono Shinsuke
- Shindou Takuto
- Zanark Avalonic
- Nishiki Ryouma
- Fei Rune
- Rei Rukh
- Rau Sem
- Bado Addo
- Rin Cool
- Ma Donel
- Emi Uru
- Fa Neel
- Kei Rou
- Dai Road
- Bull Rex
- Gra Fom
- Nanobana Kinako
- Amemiya Taiyou
- Kirino Ranmaru
- Saryuu Evan
Keshin Armed is a feature introduced in the Chrono Stone game. To use it, the player has to activate their Keshin. Then, the Keshin turns into yellow energy and surrounds the Keshin user. It joins onto the player, and creates an armor surrounding the player. It reduces TP consumption to 0 and increases the user's speed considerably in the game. Shuu mentioned that the user must be able to communicate or understand their own Keshin, to be able to use Keshin Armed. Keshin Armed runs out once it has lost all its KP. It loses one KP per step.
In Galaxy, Keshin Armed reduces TP consumption but not to 0.
Keshin Armed was first used in episode 1. It was used by Alpha, which surprised Tenma, as he hadn't seen such a thing yet. Using his Keshin Armed, Alpha scored two goals. However, Fei, who had Mixi Maxed with Tyrano, was shown to have the same power as Alpha in his Keshin Armed mode.
Tsurugi Yuuichi used it in episode 3 and scored the final goal to their team against Protocol Omega. With Fei's cheers, Tenma did the same and, surprisingly, succeeded to do so. Along with Yuuichi's Armed, he scored a goal.
In episode 5, Beta used it for the first time. She scored two goals using it, because of her shoot hissatsu technique, Shoot Command 07, showing that in Keshin Armed mode, people can also use hissatsu techniques.
In episode 7, Raimon's Keshin users started trying to use the Keshin Armed to be able to beat Protocol Omega 2.0, but without any success. In the next episode, Tenma finally succeeded it, due to Shuu who gave him enough power to use it. However, he failed it two episodes later for an unknown reason, then he was able to use it properly again.
- Keshin Armed can be used with Mixi Max and Keshin Fusion.
- All Keshin users can use Keshin Armed in the Chrono Stone game after a Keshin coin is used.
- It was stated in episode 49 by Kidou, Keshin Armed are stronger than Mixi Maxes, though they can't last for long.
- Even though the Galaxy series is still part of GO, Keshin Armed have been banned from being used in the Football Frontier International Vision 2, due to Kuroiwa wanting the members of Inazuma Japan (GO) to activate Soul.
- The dub name for Keshin Armed is "Armorfied Fighting Spirits".
- In the Galaxy game, if God Knows, Devil Burst and Shiny Feather are used while using Keshin Armed, the wings from the back of some armor will disappear.