Joker Rains (ジョーカーレインズ, Jōkā Reinzu) is a combination shoot hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone
- "Charge the ball up by passing it to a teammate, and summon a harsh rain."
It is first appeared in scans, then in the GO game and in Wii games. To get this move in the Wii games, 75% friendship between Shindou and Tsurugi is required.
Two users are required. The first users jumps up as the second one flips the ball up with their heel as the first user kicks the ball up again and the second user jumps and also kicks the ball up. Then they both kick the ball together with their soles charging it with blue and black energy.
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
- Technique shop in Dead Star's upper level (星の亡骸 上層) on Lost Galaxy, 3140P
Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2012 Xtreme
- By combining this shoot with Mach Wind, it creates Evolution.
- The chain shoot between Death Drop G3 and 真 Mach Wind used in episode 44 resembles this hissatsu.
- Joker Rains is similar to Prime Legend in some ways.
- It was used by the ace striker (Tsurugi - Gouenji) and the playmaker (Shindou - Kidou).
- It was used without any special practice just like Prime Legend.
- It was used in a movie also.