|Dub name||Jet Stream|
|Evolution||Normal → G2 → G3 → G4 → G5|
|Inazuma Eleven 3||80|
|Strikers 2012 Xtreme||50|
|GO Strikers 2013||50|
|Game||Inazuma Eleven 3|
Jet Stream (ジェットストリーム, Jetto Sutorīmu) is a combination shoot hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven Strikers
- Endou Mamoru
- Fudou Akio (After it has been unlocked)
Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2012 Xtreme
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
This hissatsu was first developed by Gouenji, Toramaru and Fudou but it wasn't until Endou used it that it actually succeeds. This hissatsu is so strong that it broke through Tamashii The Hand G2. It is the strongest shoot hissatsu in the anime as well as in third game.
The user, together with two more people, start to run quickly around the ball surrounding it in a hurricane, while running, the ball is kicked simultaneously to the air and then dives directly to the opponent's goal.
- This is one of the four hissatsus where Gouenji shoots with his right foot.
- This hissatsu is supposed to be a combination between Gouenji, Toramaru and Fudou but somehow Endou manage to learn and uses it with Gouenji and Toramaru.
- In the third game, you can get this hissatsu by using one of Daisuke's notes.
- This move is to be considered as the strongest move in the third game.