The Inazuma TM Caravan has the ability to fly and is also a time machine. But to go through the different times, something is needed: an artifact. It has to have something with the timeline people want to go. After the story mode is over, the Inazuma TM Caravan can be used to go to the several eras that were visited during the story mode.
It was used many times again, so Tenmas and later Raimon can go to different times. It's principally used for the quest of the Ultimate Eleven, to Mixi Max Raimon's players with diferent historical characters.
- The soccerclub's doorplate, used to go to Endou's timeline, when he wanted to create the soccerclub.
- A soccer ball, used to go to the time when Yuuichi got injured.
- A ticket of the match Japan vs. USA, used to go to the match and to prevent Beta from changing the story.
- The Hasha no Seiten, used to go to Daisuke's timeline, where he's still alive.
- A katana belonging to Nobunaga, used to go to the Sengoku era.
- Jeanne d'Arc's helmet, used to go to her era.
- A scroll belonging to Shokatsu Koumei, used to go to the Three Kingdom era.
- A photo of Sakamoto Ryouma, used to go to the Shogunate era.
- A dinosaur fossil, used to go to the Jurassic Era.
- King Arthur's crown, used to go to the medieval times.
Fei Rune noticed a problem in the timeline and came to rescue Shinsei Inazuma Japan from disappearing. When the team was inside, the team watched the city disappearing and was horrified by that. Later, it followed the Danbal Senki W cast to a location to stay. It was seen again to bring Shinsei Inazuma Japan to the Lost World Stadium.