|Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy|
|JP name:||イナズマイレブンＧＯ ギャラクシー|
|Japan:||December 5, 2013|
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy (イナズマイレブンＧＯ ギャラクシー) is the third game of the Inazuma Eleven GO series and the sixth installment of the Inazuma Eleven series. There are two versions of the game, named Big Bang (ビッグバン) and Supernova (スーパーノヴァ).
Youths’ soccer world championship, Football Frontier International Vision 2 (FFIV2) is held, thus Inazuma Japan is announced. However, to represent Japan, elected are players never before seen! Many of these never before seen players have never played soccer before, but have participated in sports such as boxing, rhythmic gymnastics, basketball, or have never played sports before.
What on earth will happen to Inazuma Japan!?
On the 30th of March 2013, there was a trailer showcasing GO Galaxy, presenting characters such as Tenma, Tsurugi and Shindou in the representative team of Japan, Inazuma Japan, to compete in the Football Frontier International Vision 2 (FFIV2), a new worldwide tournament which will be held to decide the best youth soccer team in the world. On one of the scans, it says "Where are our friends of Inazuma Eleven GO 2?!", which means the characters such as Shinsuke, Kirino, Nishiki or others supporting characters won't be seen that much, as they weren't chosen to be part of the Japan team. However, Nishizono Shinsuke will join Inazuma Japan after the Asia preliminaries of the FFIV2.
On August 26th, a second trailer of Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy Big Bang/Supernova was shown at the Level-5 Vision. The video introduced many new things to the series, such as completely new and un-seen characters, a new feature called the "Soul" which is used by the members of Earth Eleven, and new hissatsu.
On November 15th, another trailer of Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy Big Bang/Supernova was released on the official site. The trailer showcased new hissatsu's, Big Bang and Supernova plotlines, and further information regarding Souls. It also showed the scout characters and other features from the past games.
- The games are compatible with Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone and Inazuma Eleven 1･2･3!! Endou Mamoru Densetsu.
- By connecting them, you can get some special characters:
- It is known that this game will have the Keshin, Keshin Armed and Mixi Max feature, Whether it is usable throughout the story or post-game is unknown however.
- It is confirmed that Keshin and Keshin Armed are usable from the beginning but not during the FFIV2 matches.
- Mixi Max is available after beating the game.
- There will be Treasure Data DVD Raimon Graduation Album as a bonus for the preorder of the game, which includes a DVD and a booklet. The booklet reflects on the memories of Inazuma Eleven, and contains QR codes to obtain players. The DVD includes opening videos, line art (at least 300 illustrations), certain character voices, and a special message recording from certain voice actors.
- It's possible to make screenshots from Hissatsus.
- This is the only game not to feature a new hissatsu in the Koutei Penguin and Fire Tornado families.