Inazuma Eleven Everyday (イナズマイレブンエブリデイ) is a game released by Level 5 for the Nintendo 3DS platform.
- Unlike the other games, you will play either as a boy or girl that is left temporarily by your parents to take care of either Endou Mamoru or Gouenji Shuuya.
- You will play through their lives following the story of the first Inazuma Eleven game with extra details such as eating, sleeping, going to classes and many other daily routines.
- The game follows the storyline of the first game.
- The game includes a mini game of being able to kick the ball back at the character you chose to play with.
- The game follows the exact time a 3DS is set in, whether morning or evening.
Endou and Gouenji as the playable characters
'Patting' Endou on the head.
Choosing to play as Endou or Gouenji
Endou raising his hand to answer a question
- This game can only be given or be taken by people who have bought 2 out of the following 4 games: Raimei, Neppuu, Endou Mamoru Densetsu or GO Strikers 2013.
- Buying two games of the same title does not count.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.