Honoo no Kazamidori (
- "Combines the power of two good friends to make a fiery bird!"
This move was initially Inazuma Eleven's hissatsu technique but was learned by Kazemaru and Gouenji during their practice match with some help from Kageno Jin. In the practice match, when it was used by Biruda Kouichi and Ukishima Kazuto, they scored two times, one time without letting Endou touch the ball, and the other time breaking through Endou's God Hand. Kazemaru and Gouenji used it to score a goal against Sengoku Igajima but it was blocked in the match against Senbayama due to Mugen no Kabe.
The two users dribble at the same speed and distance towards the ball. They both kick it simultaneously into the air and they jump up as well. As both of them, along with the ball, are in the air, they kick it once more. This time the ball gets covered by fire energy, later forming six wings as it head towards the goal.
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
- Honoo no Kazamidori literally means Flame Weather Vane.
- Weather vanes are mostly roosters, it's called Fire Rooster in the English dub.
- It's one of the four hissatsu where Gouenji shoots with his right foot. (The others are Koutei Penguin 2gou, The Earth and Jet Stream)
- This technique's name was mentioned in Inazuma Eleven Chou Jigen Dream Match but was never used.