Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although it is a soccer tournament, it is also an election to determine the leader of youth soccer, the Holy Emperor. At the start of the series, the Holy Emperor was Ishido Shuuji.
Kanto Region Block A
Kanto Region Block B
- Gassan Kunimitsu
- Kidokawa Seishuu
- Genei Gakuen
- An unknown team that had a match against Arakumo Gakuen
- Arakumo Gakuen
A list of matches that are under the Holy Road tournament.
Kanto Region Preliminaries
- Raimon VS Gassan Kunimitsu (in Cyclone Stadium)
- Raimon VS Hakuren (in Snowland Stadium)
- Raimon VS Kidokawa Seishuu (in Water World Stadium)
- Raimon VS Genei Gakuen (in Pinball Stadium)
- Arakumo Gakuen VS Unknown Team (in Cyclone Stadium)
- Raimon VS Arakumo Gakuen (in Desert Stadium)
- Seidouzan VS Senbayama (in Cyclone Stadium)
- Raimon VS Seidouzan (in Amano Mikado Stadium)
- Raimon VS Dragonlink (in Amano Mikado Stadium)
- Aoba was originally in Block A, but the Holy Emperor changed the semi-final pairs so that Raimon could play with Teikoku. Eventually, Aoba lost to Kaiou in the semi-finals.
- There are six stadiums in the nationals of the Holy Road.
- The final was played at Amano Mikado Stadium.
- In the Yabuno Tenya manga, the Holy Road tournament never occurs in the two volumes comprising the GO arc. Raimon has only fought against Team T and Team S.