|JP name||中田 英寿|
|Dub name||Hidetoshi Nakata|
|Game||Inazuma Eleven 2|
Hidetoshi Nakata (中田 英寿), also called Hide (ヒデ), is the official captain of Orpheus, even though he plays only one official match with the team in the FFI. He is based on a real soccer player with the same name.
Inazuma Eleven 2
- "This international football icon is an undisputed legend!"
AppearanceHe has brown hair, dark skin and black eyes. He is often seen wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, covered by a black shirt and is often seen wearing a pairs of dark green jean.
PlotHe first appeared when he was watching Inazuma Japan's match on who will be the representatives of Japan. Luca states that why would Hide want to watch the match of a weak team, to which Hide states that they're a lot stronger than they look.
Then, Hidetoshi and Luca watch the match of Inazuma Japan and Fire Dragon also, to which Luca stated that Fire Dragon was toying around Japan, since Korea hasn't gotten serious yet. Then, when Endou was switched into the field, Luca states that how will the match end now if "his" favorite was in the match, in the end, Japan won.He reappeared again at the time when Orpheus was in need of help even after mastering "Catenaccio Counter", Hide Nakata, the former captain of Orpheus joined the team to resume his rightful place as Orpheus' captain. As he joined the game, the flow of the game changed. The players began connecting passes with each other because of the confidence they have with Nakata. Nakata acknowledges Fideo because of his great leadership over the team and with the help of Mr. K, they took Orpheus into a new world of soccer, but soon the game ended up in a draw. Inazuma Japan 3 - 3 Orpheus. After that he gave Fideo back the captain's band. Then in Orpheus' next match against Little Gigant, he watched with Luca and saw how strong Little Gigant is. In the end, Orpheus lost to Little Gigant without even scoring a point. He is seen with the team in their meeting room downstairs after the match. He was encouraging Fideo but Fideo stated that he didn't deserve the captain's band but Nakata left the band to Fideo so he can keep it as the current captain of Orpheus.
Character Sprite and Avatar
|Front Sprite||Back Sprite||Avatar|
|Front Overview||Back Overview||Front Close View||Back Close View|
Inazuma Eleven 2
To recruit Hide Nakata, you need level master (60+) and 80 players in your team. Also you need to beat 20 teams in Taisen Routes with the "S"-rank (You can refer what rank u get on the top left hand corner of the team).
- Talk to a boy in the market in Nara.
- Go to the city in Hokkaido and talk to the guy in the bottom-right corner of the first screen.
- Go to Tokyo station, Nakata is in front of the station door. If he isn't there exit and re-enter until you find him. Then talk to him.
- Go to the market in Kyoto. On the bottom-left corner of the shop there's a boy, talk to him.
- Go to Osaka city, talk to the boy in front of the truck on the right. If he isn't there exit and re-enter until he appear. Talk to him.
- Come back to Tokyo station. Where you found Nakata, now there's a girl. Talk to her.
- Last step. Go to the Inazuma Town's tower, you find Nakata near the training point. If he isn't there exit and re-enter. Talk to him, if your level is master and you have 80 players in your team, he'll challenge you. Otherwise he'll leave and you will exit and re-enter from the screen. Beat his team and you can recruit him.
In 1st minigame you need to take the ball, in 2nd mini you need to score 1 goal, and in 3rd minigame you have to score 3 goals more than your opponents (their level is 80). During the challenge Nakata will always use a dribble hissatsu as will his teammates if possible. Every shot of Nakata will be Neo Galaxy. Nakata is possibly the hardest to scout in this game his level is 50.
Inazuma Eleven 3
To recruit Hide Nakata you need level 60 and above, you also need to have beaten 360 minibattles, and 80 players in your team. Then:
- Go to Inazuma Japan residence and talk to him in the second floor.
- Go to the Japan's stadium and talk to him one more time.
- Go to the Italy's area in the soccer field and talk to him. If your team is level master and has 80 players, he will challenge you in three matches. If you win, he gladly will join your team. Nakata is level 60.
All stats are at level 99 and untrained.
- GP: 193
- TP: 192
- Kick: 72
- Body: 80
- Control: 85
- Guard: 72
- Speed: 74
- Stamina: 81
- Guts: 82
- Freedom: 32
- GP: 144
- TP: 120
- Kick: 85
- Body: 70
- Control: 70
- Guard: 60
- Speed: 64
- Stamina: 68
- Guts: 62
- Freedom: 1
Inazuma Eleven 2
Inazuma Eleven 3
- He is based on a real Japanese player: Hidetoshi Nakata who retired. Both have nearly the same appearance.
- Although he is originally Japanese, he plays for Italy because the real Hidetoshi Nakata also played for famous Italian teams such as A.S. Roma and ACF Fiorentina.
- When Fideo Ardena once told to Endou that he reminded him of a friend who is Japanese, he is the Japanese friend Fideo was talking about.
- He was considered the most skilled midfielder in the Inazuma Eleven universe.
- Despite that he is an important character in Inazuma Eleven 2 and Inazuma Eleven 3, he doesn´t appear yet in any Strikers game or in a GO game as a scout character. This has probably to do with the fact that the contract between the real life player and Level 5 has been terminated prior to the release of Inazuma Strikers.