God Hand (ゴッドハンド, Goddo Hando) is a catch hissatsu technique.
- "Through guts and spirit, this huge right hand should stop any shot!"
It first appeared in episode 2 in the match against Teikoku Gakuen. It was used by Endou to stop Death Zone. It was again used in episode 13 to stop Koutei Penguin 2gou. It was used again in Episode 14 by Hibiki Seigou to stop Someoka's Dragon Crash. In episode 43 Tachimukai used it to stop Ichinose Kazuya's shot. In episode 65, it evolved twice in the match against Dark Emperors, to Kai to stop Triple Boost and to Shin to stop Dark Phoenix. The red version appeared in episode 118 when Rococo and Endou stopped a tire from harming Natsumi. In episode 127 it was used again by Endou to stop Koutei Penguin 2gou. In Inazuma Eleven Chou Jigen Dream Match it was used by Endou to stop Shellbit Burst and it was also used to stop White Hurricane, but it failed to stop it.
In Inazuma Eleven 3, the manual for this hissatsu can be found in the Osaka's hissatsu store.
Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone
The user gathers energy into their right hand, then raises it to create a huge hand connecting to the user's hand with energy bolts. The user then thrusts the hand forward to catch the ball.
Inazuma Eleven Chou Jigen Dream Match
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
- In the manga, God Hand resembled Majin The Hand, despite the name still being God Hand.
- In the games, God Hand is the only hissatsu whose appearance changes when fully evolved.
- In the Inazuma Eleven GO Game, Tachimukai has this move already evolved to Kai, while Endou has it already evolved to Shin when you scout them or play against them in the game.
- God Hand is the first hissatsu technique Endou used, and the first catch hissatsu technique used.
- There are 3 different color versions of God Hand; yellow, blue and red.
- There is also a green God Hand used in The Galaxy.
- In the Brazilian and Latin American version of Inazuma Eleven, it was called "Ghost Hand", while in the Italian version, it was called "Light Hand".
- This hissatsu has appeared in all games so far, from the original series to GO, along with Majin The Hand, Fire Tornado, Shippuu Dash, The Wall, Illusion Ball and Koutei Penguin 2gou.
- In the manga it evolves differently from the anime.