|Dub name||God Hand|
|Evolution||Normal → 改 → 真 → 絶|
|Inazuma Eleven 2||21|
|Inazuma Eleven 3||22|
|Inazuma Eleven GO||30|
|Inazuma Eleven GO 2||30|
|Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy||10|
|Strikers 2012 Xtreme||20|
|GO Strikers 2013||20|
Inazuma Eleven GO
|Anime||Episode 002 (Yellow)|
Episode 043 (Blue)
Episode 118 (Red)
Episode 003 (Chrono Stone)
God Hand (ゴッドハンド, Goddo Hando) is a catch hissatsu technique.
- "Through guts and spirit, this huge right hand should stop any shot!"
It first appeared in episode 2 in the match against Teikoku Gakuen. It was used by Endou to stop Death Zone. It was again used in Episode 13 to stop Koutei Penguin 2gou. In Episode 43 Tachimukai used it to stop Ichinose Kazuya's shot. The red version appeared in Episode 118 when Rococo and Endou stopped a tire from harming Natsumi. In Episode 127 it was used again by Endou to stop Koutei Penguin 2gou.
Info (Chrono Stone)
The user gathers energy into their right hand, then raises it to create a huge hand connecting to the user's hand with energy bolts. The user then thrusts the hand forward to catch the ball.
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
- In the manga, God Hand resembled Majin The Hand, despite the name still being God Hand.
- In the games, God Hand is one of the few hissatsus whose appearance changes when fully evolved.
- In the Inazuma Eleven GO Game, Tachimukai has this move already evolved to Kai, while Endou has it already evolved to Shin when you scout them or play against them in the game.
- God Hand is the first hissatsu technique Endou used, and the first catch hissatsu technique used.
- There are 3 different color versions of God Hand; yellow, blue and red.
- In the Brazilian and Latin American version of Inazuma Eleven, it was called "Ghost Hand".
- This hissatsu has appeared in all games so far, from the original series to GO. Along with Majin The Hand, Fire Tornado, Shippuu Dash, The Wall, Illusion Ball and Koutei Penguin 2gou also appeared in every game.
- Like Majin The Hand, there are three different users, and the three users are: Endou, which he appeared in using in the first season, Tachimukai in the second season except his aura was blue, and the last season, Rococo, whose aura was red.