Gigant Wall (ギガントウォール, Giganto Uōru) is a catch hissatsu technique.
- "The power is gigantic! If nothing else, it's huge!"
Inazuma Eleven (game)
The manual appears as a random chest treasure in the Inabikari Training Center after the game is finished.
Inazuma Eleven (anime)
Posei Donichi stopped The Phoenix with it, but it failed to stop Twin Boost F.
The user becomes a Giant and smashes the ball into the ground with overwhelming power at the end of the hissatsu the user returns to his normal size.
- The goalkeeper get ready
- He becomes more tall
- He is ready for catch the ball
- And hits the ball on the ground
- The ball loss his power
- The ball is stopped
- A circular fissure appears
- And became more important.
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
- In the English dub of the anime, Zeus' goalkeeper calls this move Gigantic Wall, instead of Gigant Wall.