Ganymede Proton (ガニメデプロトン, Ganimede Puroton) is a shoot hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven 2
- "This isn't a handball, it's a shot! Blast the ball with an energy burst!"
- Izuno Yuu
- Jens Hoffmann
- Ottorino Nobili
- Reigen Michihisa
- Sangou Baku
- Midorikawa Ryuuji (Reize form)
- Segata Ryuuichirou (Both forms)
- Desarm (Epsilon form)
- Swarm (Aliea form)
- Kanime Iderou
- Rattimo Opale
- Nick Woodgate
- Robo G
The user lifts the ball with dark-purplish aura. They then gather dark energy with both hands and shoots an energy beam at the ball, both heading straight for the goal.
Ganymede Proton was first seen in season 2, as Segata Ryuuichirou used it to score their first goal against Raimon at Manyuuji's field. He uses it again during their second match against Raimon as well.
Inazuma Eleven Strikers 2012 Xtreme
- This hissatsu resembles the Kamehameha Wave from the Dragon Ball series.
- Ganymede is actually a moon, a pun on Aliea Gakuen.
- In the anime, the replay of Zel using the hissatsu is shown several times but he is only shown shooting the ball once.