Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In each game, a team has its own formation (フォーメーション, fōmēshon). In the game, a formation can sometimes be gained when opening treasure chest's or when winning against another team.
List of Formations
-Note that the following descriptions are taken from the English release of the first game.
- Basic (ベーシック, Bēshikku) - Raimon's standard 4-4-2 formation.
- Death Zone (デスゾーン, Desu Zōn) - This is 5-3-2 formation is the key to Teikoku's control.
- Ghost Dance (ゴーストダンス, Gōsuto Dansu) - Occult's 4-5-1 is flawless in attack and defence.
- Wild Park (ワイルドパーク, Wairudo Pāku)) - Nose's attacking 3-4-3 also has a flat 3-man defence.
- Grid442 - Mikage Sennou's 4-4-2 is influenced by systematic coordination.
- Super☆5 (スーパー☆5, Sūpā Sutā 5) - Shuuyou Meito's formation resorts to a reckless 5-man frontline gimmick.
- Kakuyoku no Jin (かくよくのじん) - this 4-4-2 controls the sides like a ninja clings to walls.
- Mugen no Kabe (むげんのかべ, lit. Infinite Wall) - the farm's 4-3-2-1 is stable in defence.
- Mukata March (ムカタ・マーチ, Mukata Māchi) - a fast paced attacking 4-3-3 used by Kidokawa Seishuu.
- Heaven's Gate (ヘブンズゲート, Hebunzu Gēto) - the high level 4-4-2 used by Zeus that utilizes an individual's ability.
- Phalanx (ファランクス, Farankusu) - this 5-4-1 concentrates on the midfield and is great in defence.
- Butterfly (バタフライ, Batafurai) - by using an overlap, this 4-3-3 makes good use of the wings.
- Dot Prison (ドットプリズン, Dotto Purizun) - an irregular tactical formation.
- Bow & Arrow (ボー&アロー, Bō to Arō) - The attacking speed of this 4-3-2-1 will leave you quivering.
- Middle Block (ミドルブロック, Midoru Burokku) - this 3-2-2-1-2 is excellent for maintaining possession.
- Phoenix - (フェニックス, Fenikkusu) - this balanced 4-3-3 was hatched to have great shape and balance.
- Basic (ベーシック, Beshikku)
- Flat Back (フラットバック, Furatto Bakku)
- Attacker (アタッカー, Atakkā)
- Breakthrough (ブレイクスルー, Bureikusurū)
- Pressure (プレッシャー, Puresshā)
- Slash (スラッシュ, Surashu)
- Right Wing (ライトウイング, Raito Uingu
- Train (トレイン, Torein)
- Triangle (トライアングル, Toraiangeru)
- Lance (ランス, Ransu)
Inazuma Eleven 3
Inazuma Eleven GO
- Raimon - Raimon's 4-3-3 starting and balanced formation.
- Dark Knights - 4-3-3 formation used by Kuro no Kishidan.
- Basic - Eito's 4-4-2 formation that puts importance on stealing the ball.
- Milky Way - Tengawara's 3-4-3 formation that thickens the attack line.
- Omni - Mannouzaka's 4-3-3 formation that brings out every player's ability.
- Neo Death Zone - Teikoku's 4-3-3 formation that the playmaker holds the key to.
- Marine Snow - Kaiou's 3-5-2 formation that they use to attack from the sides.
- Moonlight - Gassan Kunimitsu's 4-2-1-3 formation that they use to tighten their defense.
- Softlime - Hakuren's 4-5-1 formation that they use to tightly defend and fiercely attack.
- Tiger Strike - Kidokawa Seishuu's 4-3-3 formation that they use to start a powerful attack.
- Phantom - Genei Gakuen's 4-3-3 formation that they use to attack from the middle.
- Neo Cloud - Arakumo Gakuen's 3-4-3 formation that puts importance on the center players.
- Sacred - Seidouzan's 2-3-5 formation that they use to mount an attack from the center.
- Thousand - Dragonlink's 2-4-4 formation that they use to intimidate others.
- Blue Reef - Aoba's 3-3-4 formation that they use to improve their attack.
- Kid's Heart - Inazuma KFC's 4-4-2 formation that is used to improve defense.
- Shining - Unlimited Shining's 3-2-3-2 formation that is well balanced.
- Ancient - Ancient Dark's 4-4-2 formation that is well balanced.
- Zero - Zero's 4-2-4 formation that puts importance on the abilities of all players.
- Albatross - Southern Claw's 2-6-2 formation that defends from the sides.
- Legacy - Northern Fang's 6-3-1 formation that is used to counter from the defense line.
- Resistance - Kakumei Senbatsu Team's 4-2-4 formation that puts importance on the attacking players.
Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone
- Alpha - Protocol Omega's 3-4-3 formation that focus's on the attack.
- Beta - Protocol Omega 2.0's 3-4-3 formation that focus's mostly in the center.
- Gamma - Protocol Omega 3.0's 1-6-3 formation that focus's mostly in the defensive side.
- Perfect - Perfect Cascade's 2-5-3 formation that focus's mostly in attacking the sides.