Fire Tornado (ファイアトルネード, Faia Torunēdo) is a shoot hissatsu technique.
- "This shot appears as an intense fireball from out of the sky."
- Gouenji Shuuya (Shin)
- Gouenji Masato
- Okegawa Yukimori
- Seidou Dan
- Tsutsumi Tomo
- Nagumo Haruya
- Netsuha Natsuhiko
- Shima Samonji
- Maniwa Kento
- Muteki One
- Sky 1
- Gouenji Shuuya (Normal and 改)
Inazuma Eleven GO
This move appeared in the GO game. In the anime, the hissatsu evolved into Fire Tornado DD and it was also used by two people.
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
It appeared for the first time since the original series and was used by the android Kuroiwa Ryuusei in episode 39 to hit Matatagi Hayato. Tsurugi Kyousuke and Matsukaze Tenma tried to stop it, but they failed and all three of them were hit.
Inazuma Eleven 3
In Inazuma Eleven 3, the manual for this hissatsu can be found in Osaka's hissatsu store.
The user jumps up and spins from left to right while their legs are surrounded by a fire vortex and the ball floats near them. When the user gets high enough, their body is already in a horizontal position and the fire gathers in their left foot. The user then sets the ball a blaze as they kick it forward. The ball is followed by a stream of fire. When used in the remastered version the fire that surrounds the feet are more 'sparkly' and the ball is covered with an energy orb.
Original series version
Anime (Youkai Watch)
Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013
- Fire Tornado is the first hissatsu to be used in all of Inazuma Eleven. It is first seen in the original game when Endou is being bullied at Steel Tower Plaza and Gouenji uses the hissatsu to fend the bullies off.
- In the manga when he faces Kidou in a duel and when Kidou is about to shoot using Dark Tornado, Gouenji uses Fire Tornado to block the shoot, but shoots it using his right foot instead of his normal left foot.
- It is also the first hissatsu to be performed in another anime series other than Inazuma Eleven itself, as the protagonist of the anime series Youkai Watch, Amano Keita, is seen performing Fire Tornado in the second part of the fifth episode of the said series.
- However, the name was altered to be "Fire Keita Tornado" (ファイアケータトルネード, Faia Kēta Torunēdo) in the Youkai Watch anime series instead of the original name.