Mecha Endou Appears! (メカ
The match continues onward with the members still fighting amongst them, but with some help with Sakamaki, Shindou Takuto finally leads Alpha, Beta and Gamma to cooperate, successfully using Omega Attack and scoring a goal. Shindou scores one more and they have won the match with casualties of losing Mecha Endou. Everything ends well with the three El Dorado captains being in peace with each other... but Zanark Avalonic still needs to control his power and trains...
- The match opposing El Dorado Team 02 and Giru continued.
- Shindou analyzed Alpha's, Beta's and Gamma's style of play with the help of Sakamaki Togurou, and used Kami no Takuto FI so they could make passes with each other without any problems.
- They used Shoot Command 24 and scored El Dorado Team 02's first goal.
- Mecha Endou exploded after stopping Meia's and Giris's Keshin shoot.
- Zanark stopped Dead Future without any hissatsu and with his chest only.
- El Dorado Team 02 won 4-3 due to Shindou's Setsuna Boost, Beta's Shoot Command K02 and Zanark's shoot.
- Zanark left on his vehicle to train after the match ended.
- [SH] Shoot Command 24 (Debut)
- [GK] Rejection (Debut)
- [SH] Setsuna Boost
- [SH] Dead Future
- [GK] Penguin The Hand (Debut)
- [SH] Shoot Command K02
- [DF] Hunter's Net V2
- [DF] Atlantis Wall G2
- [GK] Hisshou! Gamusharan (Debut)
- [KH] Kokuu no Megami Athena
- [KH] Jounetsu no Lovers ♂
- [KH] Jounetsu no Lovers ♀
- [KH] Eichi no Ou Bunguou (Debut)
Mixi Max used
- [MIXIMAX] Shindou Takuto + Oda Nobunaga
- This is the first and the only Chrono Stone episode in which Fei didn't appear.