Stir up the wind! (
In this episode, Kidou and all the other people at Teikoku Gakuen were revealed to be part of a "resistance", secretly fighting against Fifth Sector. This group also included Coach Kudou, and returning characters like Hibiki Seigou (who seems to be their leader) and Raimon Souichirou, the former Chief Director of Raimon, Hirai Shinzou and also Endou Natsumi. Former Raimon players Ichino and Aoyama seemed to still care deeply about the team, especially since they can now play "Real soccer". Later on, they were seen enjoying soccer, which Shindou witnessed.
Shindou spotted Ichino and Aoyama playing soccer. He goes to them and have a talk. Meanwhile, Endou helped Tenma improving his hissatsu (by increasing his speed) and invited him for dinner. During his visit, Tenma met Endou's wife, Raimon Natsumi, who didn't seem to have improved a lot on her cooking skills, as Tenma and Endou didn't like the food she cooked.
On the next day, the whole team was training, with Tenma still trying to improve his skills. He seemed close to awakening his Keshin, like he did during the first episode. Tsurugi decided to help, and trained Tenma one on one.
- This episode is the first episode where Natsumi appeared as Endou's wife.
- Sakuma had a talk with Raimon about the resistance.
- Ichino and Aoyama were talking with Shindou about "How does Raimon feel about playing Real soccer?"
- Hibiki Seigou and Raimon Souichirou made their first appearance in the Inazuma Eleven GO series.
- Endou Natsumi (GO debut)
- Hibiki Seigou (GO debut)
- Raimon Souichirou (GO debut)
- Hirai Shinzou (GO debut)
[Seto Midori] Those who've decided something strongly within themselves have a good expression on their faces!.