Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Training in the Owari Province! (尾張の国の大特訓！) is the fifteenth episode of the Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone series.
Raimon got arrested and Shindou explained to Nobunaga that they come from the future and that Nobunaga will not rule in Japan, which shocked everyone. Tasuke and his friends are learning soccer in order to play against Protocol Omega 2.0. Shindou is trying to get Keshin Armed and almost succeeded. Tasuke, Shishimaru and Gorouta are trying to create a block hissatsu, called Ichiyajou and Raimon is about to play against Protocol Omega 2.0.
- Shindou told Nobunaga that they came from the future in order to save soccer and that Nobunaga will not rule in Japan, which surprised Nobunaga, Raimon, Okatsu, Tasuke and the people.
- Protocol Omega 2.0 impersonate Imagawa Yoshimoto's vassals, except Beta who then helped them to run away using the Sphere Device.
- Shindou almost succeeded his Keshin Armed.
- Shishimaru, Tasuke and Gorouta tried to learn a block hissatsu technique called Ichiyajou, and succeeded as they block one of Fei's shoots.
- Raimon is about to play against Protocol Omega 2.0.
- [KH] Sousha Maestro
[Matsukaze Tenma and Tasuke] As long as you like soccer, it will answer back to you!