Death Sword (デスソード, Desu Sōdo) is a shoot hissatsu technique.
Inazuma Eleven GO
- "A deadly blade enrobed in black flames! Its destructive force is terrifying."
Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone
- "This shot is wreathed in dark flames, making it unstoppable."
- Tsurugi Kyousuke (Extra)
- Manuuba Gibutsu (Extra - Tsurugi's form)
- [MIXIMAX] Tsurugi Yuuichi
- Hanamura Kaoru
- Gra Fom
- Gozuma Takeyuki
- Gonokami Eiji
- Okegawa Yukimori
- Kizaki Yuuji
- Maniwa Kento
- Kurata Nobuki
- Kuroki Zenzou
It was first used to defeat all of Raimon's second team. Then it was used to hit Matsukaze, but surprisingly, he was able to block it. It was used yet again in the match between Kuro no Kishidan and the Raimon First Team and it won against Burning Catch. And it was used again when Endou came back to the Raimon team, telling them that he is the new coach. Tsurugi used Death Sword in response to getting irritated at Coach Endou. Though when Tsurugi used Death Sword aimed directly at Coach Endou and it was fast, amazingly, Coach Endou dodged it even though it was fast and looked impossible to be dodged to which surprised everyone.
Afterwards, this hissatsu was seen yet again in episode 32, but only in a flashback where Tenma, Shinsuke, Shindou, Aoi, Akane and Midori were thinking of the past matches, and it was not used in the episode itself.
It was seen again in episode 46 at the TV, which Raimon was watching at it.
The user puts the ball over his/her feet and stands the leg. He/She then releases the ball and shoots it, making it surrounded with a blue aura. Finally, the user launches the ball against the goal.
Inazuma Eleven Strikers
- This is the first hissatsu shown in the Inazuma Eleven GO series.
- In the game, Tsurugi only kicks the ball once, but in the anime, the kicking phase is repeated three times.